10.14.2010

Important Date(s)!

Okay, I have 2 VERY IMPORTANT dates set up:

December 15, 2010

...and

January 6-9, 2011...

The first date will remain a secret, but it is related to the second date:
American Institute of Archaeology Annual Meeting

Needless to say, I am very pumped to go. I thought of going last year, but it was in La Jolla, and the cards just didnt play out... but this year, it is 3 hrs away in San Antonio! You ever feel like sometimes the universe opens up and doors appear, that feel like you are meant to walk through them? That's how I feel about this meeting and its location. Very excited, nervous, and eager to hear some of the talks at the sessions (which normally have a LOT of Classical subject matter). I will let you know more about the importance of the first date.... but probably not until March. I don't want to jinx myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages will be reviewed before publication.