![]() |
| ...Pretty much the way I feel. |
1. Finally got my GRE scheduled, they are changing the computer test to a slightly (according to them) more user-friendly format, but it wouldn't be given until August (@ a 50% discount).. but as my luck has it, that is too late, since I will be applying for in the fall... so I scheduled it during my spring break in March. A little more than 2 months to prep:
2. I have been getting as much sleep as I can since my break has started, as I was running on caffeine and fumes since December began. I am not usually a coffee drinker, but I think it is almost part of my daily routine now.
3. Finding (or more like MAKING) time for Latin/Greek has been difficult. I will be posting my new year's resolutions sometime next week, after I have given time to think about them. Making more time for the languages should be number 1.
4. Oh yeah, Application #1 for this summer has been sent and received. I will divulge the nature of that one later. Application #2 is due in January 15... A hint for you is that both of these applications end up with me being somewhere near the Mediterranean... Knock on wood for me: It will be a true Christmas miracle if I get accepted for either one.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Messages will be reviewed before publication.