1.17.2011

AIA/APA Annual Meeting report.

Well I made it back safe and sound from San Antonio, and went right into a normal work week @ school. It was a nice experience to be there, and to get a feeling if this is a world I would like to commit my life to. The Riverwalk in San Antonio was being dredged, and it rained the last couple days there, but I was pretty much in only one building the whole time anyway.

There were some great sessions on very interesting subjects, and then there were ones where I was like, "ugh, this is not what I thought I would hear about."

... but I had an interview for something I applied for (Let you know if I got it later), and also got to see some old friends from my summer in Athens. Overall, it was waaaay too much to try and talk about everything. I also got to pick up some books which I will talk about when I finish reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages will be reviewed before publication.